Email marketing plays a vital role in keeping you in touch with your customers, followers (Social Media and Blogs) and potential prospects. Email marketing [email nurturing] helps you build relationships and guide contacts toward sales conversations when they are ready. A permission based email marketing strategy is a staple in any digital marketing plan. Email has long been the killer application on the Internet since the 1980s. Despite the overwhelming amount of email we receive, a well-executed email marketing campaign strategy can play a key role in your digital marketing plan.
eMail Marketing Strategy Contains Several Elements:
- An organically grown list
- An easy to use and efficient third party email service provider
- Social media links for ease of sharing
- Compelling content
- Calls-to-actions which are relevant to your target audience
- Consistent delivery of your emails
- Tracking, measuring and reporting
Consistent Email Delivery
The delivery of your email marketing communication is an important aspect that needs attention to detail. It should be delivered consistently through advanced scheduling. Additionally, some experimentation is healthy to test sending content variations and messages on different days and times including on the weekends. Constantly testing and revising is an essential element in effective targeted email marketing strategies.
Nurture Your Email Contacts
When someone responds to a call to action, it doesn’t mean they are ready to buy your product. it’s important to set up a nurturing strategy with contacts to continue to touch them in relevant ways. email nurturing requires strategy and technology to set up nurturing plans that address the appropriate stage of the contact’s relationship with your company. a nurturing strategy can build online relationships during the contact’s journey so when a contact is ready to engage in a sales conversation, your brand is top of mind.
Get more from your email marketing with iContact’s Ten Rules for Successful Email Marketing. This free guide gives you ten ways to boost your email results, with real-life examples from businesses that are now winning more customers. Get Free Guide: Ten Steps to Email Success!
This guide will help you write delete-proof subject lines that get more people reading. This Guide includes:
- Tips to build your subscriber list (Blog) with great email content
- Tips on how to encourage readers to spread your message across social media networks
- 10 rules for creating engaging, profitable email campaigns
- Best practices to improve open rates, clickthroughs, and conversions
- Tactics to help you develop powerful strategies and constantly optimize your success
- Tips on building and maintaining your subscriber lists and delivering laser-focused, relevant content consistently
You’re ten easy email-marketing tips away from more customers: Download your free guide today!