Why You Need A Blog
Google, ranked as the #1 Search engine in the world, ranks websites based on the relevance, freshness, and content structure. With a blog, you can create powerful custom content for your target audience that search engines LOVE based on important keywords about your business type and location. You can also merge that content with specific categories and tags. Which have become the engine of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). The result…? A powerful web presence that helps propel you or your business to the top of search results!
SO WHY BLOG?
To Write “Powerful Custom Content” Specific to Your target market!
- Localize your content or expand your market
- Include relevant keywords with tags & categories and optimized links
To Publish Your Content at the Right Frequency!
- Appeal to search engines like Google
- Search engines index your information SOONER
To Create and Manage the the Relevance of Your Content!
- Provide relevant content on your blog as well as related content
- Provide cost efficient content that will expand your market and search engine rankings
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. As they like to say, WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power their Blogs .
To Jump-start your WordPress Blog, Read – “BLOGS- WORDPRESS BLOG”
Get the Most from WordPress.com
- Get Going Fast — A Checklist: A Quick-Start Guide to get you right to the info you need, stat, or to use as a checklist to make sure you’re covering everything you need for your site or blog.
- Get a Home Page: The nuts and bolts on using WordPress to build a website — create a home page, custom navigation, and much, much more.
- Get Lingo: Stymied by all the new terms? We’ll demystify any words you’re not sure about in this handy glossary.
If you want more detail on any of the topics covered here, head over to WordPress.com Support, for helpful documentation for every WordPress Topic.