10 Tips to Unleash the Business-Building Power of #Periscope

periscope for business

Periscope For Business

Learn 10 Tips to Unleash the Business-Building Power of Periscope (…Fast)

Periscope is the hot, new live streaming video mobile app from Twitter.

How hot?  They just hit 15 million users — in just 5 months.  Staggering growth.

Today we’ve got Kim Garst, ‘The First Lady of Periscope’ and author of ‘Will the Real You Please Stand Up’ via the Digital Marketer blog {repost} to teach you how to use Periscope to grow your business.

Kim has been experimenting with Periscope (she’s run almost 200 “Scopes”) and in the process has amassed over 26,000 followers.

In today’s case study — Kim gives you 10 tips that will take from Periscope newbie to veteran in no time flat.

Periscope is new but it’s growing fast — the opportunity is NOW.

Click here to learn about Periscope

Follow me @FelixLGriffin on Periscope

Entrepreneur, IT Professional, Internet and Network Marketing - Hubby, Dad, & Biz Savvy Geek: Offering fresh insight & passion for innovation & business technology.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Advertising, Authorship, Bloggers, Blogging, Blogs, Business, CMS, Content, Content Management Systems, Content Marketing, Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing Consulting, Direct Selling, eBusiness, eCommerce, Entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, Felix L. Griffin, Growth Hackers, Growth Hacking, Home-based Business, Inbound, Inbound Marketing, Influence, Influencers, Internet marketing, Leadership, Leverage, Marketing, Mentorship, micro-blog, Micro-blogging, MLM, Mobile, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Technology, Multi-Level Marketing, Multi-Leverage Marketing, network marketers, Network Marketing, Network Marketing Industry, Networking, New Media, Online Marketing, Periscope, Periscope For Business, Permission Marketing, Self Development, Self Help, SEM, SEO, Small Biz, Small Biz Help, Small Business, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Selling, Technology, Twitter, Uncategorized, Video Marketing, Visual Marketing, WordPress
17 comments on “10 Tips to Unleash the Business-Building Power of #Periscope
  1. Esme Sy says:

I’ve heard so much about Periscope. I think it’s time I jump in and join you guys.

2. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I need to get better about scoping. I do it when i remember, but I need to do it more.

3. Incredible! 15 Million? Yes Periscope has gotten very popular, I just wish they would keep them for future views!

4. Shann Eva says:

Nice. I’ve done a couple “scopes,” but now the app is not working correctly on my phone. I’ve sent an email and tweet, but no help yet. I hope they get the bugs out soon.

5. I have heard about this I was looking into how I can use it, thanks for sharing.

6. I have been reading a lot about Periscope and would really need to give it a look-through. Thanks for the tips!

7. I am still trying to figure out Periscope 🙂 Thanks for all of the great tips!

8. Will definitely have to check this out!

9. Your post has encouraged me to check out Periscope. It’s silly not to and it seems to be the next huge social marketing outlet!

10. May says:

Very cool! I’ve only used Periscope twice in my life and I’m not quite sure how to use it for my blog. The tips were helpful and I’m going to try and implement them if possible!

11. Ana De-Jesus says:

I have never used Pericope before but I have heard that it does wonders for your blogs brand. I wouldn’t be comfortable myself as I disliked being filmed but it is great to gain tips from.

12. I have heard of this medium but I just cannot take on another one right now but this post was great!

13. What a great post it will help so many people. i will pass this to my friends. Thanks for sharing

14. Elizabeth O. says:

Sounds very interesting. I admire people who are very good in building and maintaining their chosen business.

15. Lovely…this is something that I want to start looking at. I know what it is but I have not used it yet

16. Julia says:

I have a Periscope account and have done a few scopes. I totally need to get better at it for I see the potential for this platform.

17. I am anxiously waiting until my phone software is upgraded enough to run this. I want to Periscope to bad!!