A few years ago, I shared a post titled “Why Network Marketing?” In it, I shared a few aspects of Network marketing. Fast forward to today, we have social marketing. Though this term isn’t new, it has resurfaced as new buzz word in social media and marketing circles. Social marketing is an approach used to develop activities aimed at changing or maintaining people’s behavior for the benefit of individuals, businesses and society as a whole.
What’s all the fuss with Social marketing? Believe it or not, you already market, socially, every day! Whether it’s with friends over lunch, with coworkers in the office, or neighbors across the fence, as well as Facebook. We gladly talk about the things we “like”. This can include everything from the clothes we wear, the cars we drive, the movies we watch and the places we go and the foods we eat. That’s what makes social marketing, such an integral part of network marketing or direct selling industry.
It’s only natural to share something that appealed to or worked for you. Sharing is a natural tendency and we all know “PEOPLE Will Talk”. Network marketing [Direct Selling] gives you the opportunity to cash in on that sharing and many companies have exclusive products people are talking about. Many companies allow you to start your business for as little as $50 with various product packages starting less than $200 upon enrollment. IMAGINE THAT!! Starting a Business for less than $200.. Wow. It happens everyday in the world of Network Marketing. Whether you are trying to make extra monthly income to help with the car payment or you want to earn an extraordinary income, Network Marketing provides you with an opportunity to achieve your dreams based on your willingness to learn and your “sweat-equity”.
The average Top Earner in Direct Selling is earning approxiately $20,000 per month / $240,000 per year based on 8,000+ ranks and 500+ distributors are making $1+ million a year. via http://www.businessforhome.org
There are many reasons why Network Marketing is extremely attractive, especially compared to a traditional business or career:
- Minimal Risk. You can create a business and generate business without having to develop a product or create marketing/sales materials. You don’t have to store inventory. You don’t have shipping cost. You don’t have to figure out payroll or hire employees. Most Network Marketing Companies provide all of that for you.
- Extremely Low Start-Up Costs. While a traditional business may cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars to start, it will only cost you a few hundred dollars to start a network marketing/home business.
- Impressive Residual Income. As you build your business and organization, you are compensated for your growth through long-term, residual income that can be earned for years and years. And there are various other incentives you’ll be eligible for as you build your business. Add these all up, and this income can be life-changing.
- Flexibility. Whether you’re Father looking to add extra income or Mom who works a part-time job or work a normal “day job”, It doesn’t matter—it’s up to you how much time and effort you put into your network marketing business. And you decide when you work.
- Time Leveraging of Others. The efforts of your organization (downline) or team benefit you—the more you train and work with them, the more it benefits you as they succeed.
- Tax Benefits. Running a network marketing business can substantially lower your tax burden by allowing for various deductions, including office expenses, vehicle costs, business travel, insurance costs and many others.
- Top Business Leaders Embrace Network Marketing. Business icons such as Warren Buffett, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump have endorsed network marketing as a viable and effective business model.
- Network Marketing Thrives in a Down Economy. Numerous business experts praise the potential of network marketing. And the industry is proven to grow even in depressed economies. As part of the Network marketing industry, you can enjoy growth and expansion while other industries flounder.
- Freedom of Choices. In Network marketing, you are your own boss. As a result of your efforts you are afforded more choices and control in your life.
Position YOURSELF at the front of one of the most unique and fastest-growing industries today: Network Marketing. Set yourself up for success in 2016, forge FUTURE SUCCESS with Network Marketing.